The Board of First Fruits was an arm of the Church of Ireland, established in 1711 by Queen Anne. Its goal was to improve churches and glebe houses in Ireland. In or around 1811, the church and glebe at Clonmethan received a total of £837 10s. as shown by the parliamentary records extract below.
In today’s terms, this amount equates to about £39,000. At the time, it could buy 79 horses, 930 stones of wool or pay wages of a skilled tradesman for 5583 days (source:https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/currency-converter/).